I want to thank Lexie at Living Lightly for nominating me for the nomination. I just try to find a little beauty whenever I can and share that beauty. It amazed me that people actually take a minute to see what I’m doing. I really appreciate the audience.
The rules for the award are as follows (1) I have to mention those who nominated me–Lexie @ http://lexiejrunge.com/, (2) write 7 things about myself, and (3) nominate others who I feel have wonderful, inspirational, and interesting blogs.
First, seven things about me:
1. After seeing the movie “Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead” I purchased a juicer and have been drinking Kale, Apple, Pear and Cucumber juice most mornings.
2. I rode across the state of Indiana in one day last summer (165 miles in 9 hours, from the Illinois border to the Ohio border).
3. I play the uilleann pipes.
4. I went to law school when I was 44-years-old and my daughter was my classmate.
5. I love being a grandparent.
6. I like being my own boss.
7. I can’t wait to get back to Eutin, Germany and visit the Klüvers and drink beer.
Here are some blogs I look at regularly that I really enjoy:
Suburban Enlightenment: She’s my eldest daughter and law school classmate. She’s a wonderful writer, mother, sarcastic, judgmental and very funny.
Nikon Rumours: I keep up with the latest Nikon news.
Canon Rumors: the latest Canon rumors.
Blam Creative: I always love looking at the work of my friend Doug Stremel. He’s incredibly multi-talented.
Thanks for stopping by,